First Entry!

  • Google Plus
  • Pinterest
I've boycotted having another blog. You never know who is really bothering to read your content. For me, I'm not exactly an English major, so letting the public reading anything I put out there, other than Facebook/Twitter updates, can be a little intimidating for me.

None the less, I need the practice writing articles, and I find myself always babbling about the next tablet coming out, or how awesome a video games. Those who I babble too (usually my wife) aren't always interested. So with this blog, I can now get it out of my system when I'm overly excited about something nerdy.

Common topics you'll see from me will be about PlayStation 3 games (specifically Battlefield 3), BlackBerry phones and their PlayBook, social media, graphic design, and even work related stuff such as video editing and web design tips.

So here's my kick-off to 2012! Happy reading fellow nerds and geeks!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: