What's on my Android (Moto X)?

10:06:00 PM Unknown Labels: , ,

  • Google Plus
  • Pinterest

I know a lot of people like to explore different apps and see what others are using. Well thanks to one app cleverly called, List My Apps, I quickly obtained a list of all the apps I've installed on my Moto X smartphone.

Action Launcher
com.actionlauncher.playstore
Action Launcher Pro
com.chrislacy.actionlauncher.pro
AirDroid
com.sand.airdroid
AllCast
com.koushikdutta.cast
Battlelog
com.ea.bf3bl.inc
BBM
com.bbm
Camera
com.google.android.GoogleCamera
Camera ZOOM FX
slide.cameraZoom
Canvas for Pebble
com.pennas.pebblecanvas
Cerberus
com.lsdroid.cerberus
Chromecast
com.google.android.apps.chromecast.app
Chronus
com.dvtonder.chronus
Cineplex
com.fivemobile.cineplex
Device Manager
com.google.android.apps.adm
Duolingo
com.duolingo
eBay
com.ebay.mobile
ES File Explorer
com.estrongs.android.pop
Evernote
com.evernote
Evernote Widget
com.evernote.widget
Facebook
com.facebook.katana
Fleksy
com.syntellia.fleksy.kb
Flipboard
flipboard.app
Frankly
com.chatfrankly.android
Google Opinion Rewards
com.google.android.apps.paidtasks
hello
com.hellotext.hello
IFTTT
com.ifttt.ifttt
Instagram
com.instagram.android
Keep
com.google.android.keep
Key Ring
com.froogloid.kring.google.zxing.client.android
LastPass
com.lastpass.lpandroid
Link Bubble
com.linkbubble.playstore
LinkedIn
com.linkedin.android
List My Apps
de.onyxbits.listmyapps
Lux Lite
com.vitocassisi.luxlite
Messenger
com.facebook.orca
Minuum
com.whirlscape.minuumfree
Music Boss
ca.rebootsramblings.musicboss
Muzei
net.nurik.roman.muzei
MyFitnessPal
com.myfitnesspal.android
Notification Center for Pebble
com.matejdro.pebblenotificationcenter
Nova Launcher
com.teslacoilsw.launcher
Nova Launcher Prime
com.teslacoilsw.launcher.prime
Papyrus
com.steadfastinnovation.android.projectpapyrus
Path
com.path
Pebble
com.getpebble.android
Pinterest
com.pinterest
Power Toggles
com.painless.pc
Pushbullet
com.pushbullet.android
QR Droid
la.droid.qr
QuizUp
com.quizup.core
Reddit Now
com.phyora.apps.reddit_now
Secure Settings
com.intangibleobject.securesettings.plugin
Shazam
com.shazam.android
Snapchat
com.snapchat.android
Snapseed
com.niksoftware.snapseed
SongPop
air.com.freshplanet.games.WaM
Songza
com.ad60.songza
SoundCloud
com.soundcloud.android
Speedtest
org.zwanoo.android.speedtest
Square InstaPic
com.studio8apps.instasizenocrop
Tablet Talk
com.apdroid.tabtalk
Tapatalk
com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity
Tasker
net.dinglisch.android.taskerm
TeamViewer
com.teamviewer.teamviewer.market.mobile
theScore
com.fivemobile.thescore
Ticketmaster
com.ticketmaster.mobile.android.na
Timely
ch.bitspin.timely
Twitter
com.twitter.android
Voxer
com.rebelvox.voxer
VSCO Cam
com.vsco.cam
WhatsApp
com.whatsapp
Yelp
com.yelp.android
YNAB
com.youneedabudget.ynab.app.market
In all honesty, I'm not overly certain why it writes out these "URLs". Perhaps it's to help others identify which exact app is listed, as there are a few apps with redundant names.

Is there an app you don't see listed here and think I should have? If so, let me know in the comments section!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: